There shall only be 20 Salespersons under the Broker license of Rltr. John R. Petalcorin. The Salesperson shall be assigned on any one the following areas: (1) Caloocan, (2) Valenzuela, (3) Taguig, (4) Las Pinas, (5) Muntinlupa, (6) Paranaque, (7) Marikina, (8) Quezon City, (9) Pasig, (10) Pasay, (11) Manila, (12) Makati, (13) Mandaluyong, (14) Rizal, (15) Bulacan, (16) Pampanga, (17) Laguna, (18) Cavite, (19) Batangas, (20) Bataan. The Salesperson must be a resident in the area of assignment.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SALESPERSON
1. Complete the Real Estate Salesperson Application Process (refer to http://reibs.com/index_files/Salesperson.htm)
2. Equip oneself with a digital camera that can take clear pictures on properties and macro pictures on documents.
3. Perform professional services in the area of assignment per request on clients, customers or as may be assigned by the Broker.
4. Solicit Broker Authorization on properties for sale or lease from individual owners, real estate developers, dealers, banks, local government units, and government financial institutions. It should include various properties such as brand new subdivision lots and houses and condominium, foreclosed properties, agricultural land, industrial land, beach properties, and memorial lots.
5. Conduct pre-marketing due-diligence and prepare the property folder of each listing.
6. Must commit to accumulate and maintain at least fifty (50) properties for sale and lease and advertise it in the internet.
7. Represent the Broker in dealing with clients and customers in the area of assignment regarding any services being offered by the Broker.
8. Submit to the supervisory function of Rltr. John R. Petalcorin by having all real estate documents signed and stamp-approved by the Broker.† such as, but not limited to the following:
9. Attend the annual Pre-Licensing Seminar of Rltr. John R. Petalcorin, renew annual license and registration in PRC and HLURB.
10. Indicate the following in all advertisements, business cards, ID cards, and documents:
∑ Complete Name of Salesperson
∑ Designation (example: Real Estate Salesperson, Makati City)
∑ Contact Information of Salesperson (cell phone, telephone, email)
∑ Complete name of Broker (i.e. Under License of Rltr. John Odonnell R. Petalcorin)
∑ URL of the Website of Broker (http://reibs.com)
BENEFITS OF THE SALESPERSON
1. The Salesperson may use the Rltrģ professional title for free as long as his/her PRC-registration is under license of Realter Society Founder and Real Estate Broker Rltr. John R. Petalcorin.
2. The Salesperson may directly pre-negotiate with real estate owners, developers, dealers, banks, and LGUs on the compensation (i.e. commission rate, commission sharing agreements, professional fees, and referral fees) at stake on properties he endorses to the Broker.
3. The Salesperson is entitled to 100% share of the professional service fee and commission on successful deals within the area of assignment.
4. Upon request of the Salesperson, the Broker shall issue a Direct Pay Instruction to Clients and Customers so they can pay the professional fee and commission directly to the Salesperson without passing through the Broker.
5. Based on the location of the property, the Salesperson shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the area of assignment; hence, Salesperson shall refer properties to one another without any condition. If Buyer is known by one Salesperson and the property is under the area of assignment of another Salesperson, the commission shall be split by 50:50 between the two.†
6. The Salesperson may recruit his/her own referral agents and assistants, provided that he/she shall submit the Referral Agents and Salespersonís Assistants Registration Form to the records of the Broker.
7. The official business address of the Salesperson in his/her business card shall be the Principal Place of Business of the Broker that is registered in the Department of Trade and Industry and Bureau of Internal Revenue. The Salesperson may use the† Official Receipt of the Broker for any kind of remuneration received from clients and customers. All taxes indicated in the Official Receipt must be remitted to the Broker.
8. The Salesperson has option to deposit a P20,000 Performance Bond in the safe account of the Broker. A performance bond is a useful factor to boost customer confidence on the Salesperson. This bond can be used to compensate customers for Salesperson malpractice and it is returnable to the Salesperson upon resignation or retirement.
LIMITATION OF THE SALESPERSON
The Salesperson is a sub-agent of the Broker and an independent service provider and not an employee of the Broker. Hence, the Salesperson is responsible to voluntarily take care of his/her SSS Contributions, Pag-Ibig Contributions, Phil Health Contributions, and Income Tax.
We, the undersigned, agree to abide by the general principles set in this agreement.
Salesperson Name: ______________________________________
Area of Assignment: _____________________________________
Broker Name: Rltr. John Odonnell R. Petalcorin
The front and back of the Salespersonís ID Card would look like this one below.
Salespersonís Trodat Stamp on fliers would look like this one below.
For inquiries, please contact: